Ontario Health and Safety and
Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps ELEARNING MODULE and Supervisor Health and Safety Awareness in 5 Steps ELEARNING MODULE
- AODA-Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act – Online Training
- Free Online WHMIS 2015 Training by Aixsafety.com
- Ontario Food Safety and Food Handler Training
- Serve-Ability: Transforming Ontario’s Customer Service – This online course will help you better serve customers with disabilities. It will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Decision makers completing the course should set aside about 20 additional minutes. Enjoy the course! Serve-Ability is designed to be accessible to everyone. You can navigate with the use of a keyboard, review the course with a screen reader (JAWS) and run closed captioning.
RESUMES and Cover Letters
- Government of Canada Job Bank RESUME BUILDER TOOL and store your resume online.
- How To Write A Good Resume.
- How To Format A Cover Letter
- How to Ask Someone to Be Your Reference (Plus Email Examples)
Check us out on YouTube for tips and tricks and Learning with Tess
- YouTube Channel
- What is a Job Coach? Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
- Financial Empowerment for People with Disabilities
Financial Basics and Literacy Series
- What is a Budget– What is a Budget?
- 20 Common Items To Include In A BUDGET– Part 1 and Part 2
- How to be a Smart Consumer and Manage your Cost of Living?
- How to Manage your Credit Cards and Debt Management?
- What is a Credit Report?
- How to Save and Invest Your Money?
- Banking and Fraud
- Protect Yourself from Fraud, Scams and Identity Theft
- Test Your Knowledge
- Understanding Your Pay stub
- Things People Never Told Me When You Start Living On Your Own – Part 1, Part 2
- What is Dyslexia? Myths and Truths
- Ontario Exceptionalities regarding Special Needs students in Schools
- Ontario IPRC Process in Ontario Schools
Financial Basics PowerPoint Presentation Slides – This link is from the Government of Canada and Financial Consumer Agency of Canada – A financial workshop to help young adults or anyone for that matter learn about budgeting, saving, credit, investing, fraud prevention and financial planning.
A to Z by Disability – This link will provide overview information on impairments (listed in alphabetical order), as well as accommodation ideas.