Pre-employment skills/Employability Education - The in-class courses teaches Individuals;[nerdy-form:4387]
- Soft skills (useful for all jobs),
- Job readiness,
- Professionalism in the Workplace,
- Skills and Interests,
- Resume writing/Interview preparation,
- Personal Hygiene,
- Telling Time,
- Teamwork, confidence and leadership skills
- Direct Job Skills and anything else we encounter during the course of exploring employment practices.
- Job/Volunteer Search/Job Coaching
- WHMIS/Health & Safety Training
Please make sure you have completed our Job Seeker Client intake first before booking.
Book with us online here OR call the office to get more information 613-756-0723 OR email us at email@example.com, either way we will be in touch to confirm time, date and any custom details you require.