Benefits of Using Temporary Staffing Solutions
- Help when you need it most
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Additional Expertise
- Cost Savings
- Reduced Overtime Costs
- Reduced Training Cost
- Ideal Staffing Levels
- Happier Employees
- Time Savings
- Reduce Hiring Risks
- Staffing support when and where you need it!
- Keeps daily employee interaction focused on performance rather than on human resources issues.
- Flexible, responsive temporary staffing support to meet your specific needs.
- Hit key deadlines with temporary expertise.
- Highly qualified retirees, for instance, sometimes look for short-term assignments.
One of the most exciting benefits of using temporary staffing comes from the cost savings you’ll receive, which come in many forms.
- Reduce labour costs by adding staff when necessary to hit key deadlines and cover vacations, family leave, maternity leave, sabbaticals or other absences
- Temporary workers help reduce overall staffing costs, because their presence can keep your regular employees fully productive, but not overworked.
Your fixed payroll costs will definitely be reduced.
- You won’t have to provide benefits such as retirement security or health insurance to temp workers.
- You also won’t have to dish out as much cash on overtime pay if you use temp workers when you’re short on staff.
You’ll also reduce your training costs.
- Temp workers can be skilled and experienced. And AWS can help with onboarding and training that might be needed.
Being short/over staffed is never good for business.
- The flexibility to keep staffing levels optimal as your business needs change.
- When your employees call in sick, go on leave, or quit without notice and you’re stuck with a smaller workforce than you require, your efficiency, productivity, customer service, and bottom line can all suffer.
- But being over staffed in an attempt to avoid these consequences isn’t a good idea either. You’ll just end up paying more in payroll costs than you actually need to pay to get the work done.
One of the greatest benefits of temporary staffing is that you get to maintain ideal staffing levels at all times.
If you’re overworking your current workforce, morale will dip, customer service will suffer, employees will be less loyal and less engaged, and you’ll probably face a higher turnover.
- Temporary workers can take the stress and pressure off of the shoulders of your current workers. Instead of overworking and overburdening your employees, you can give them the helping hands they need.
When you hire temp workers through a temporary staffing agency, you’ll save a lot of time.
- You won’t have to handle the recruiting and hiring functions in house.
- You won’t have to provide training.
- And you won’t even have to manage any payroll, HR, or compliance functions when it comes to your temps.
Did you know that you can hire your temp workers? If a temp employee really stands out and is a great asset to your team, you may be able to hire them on full time.
- Being able to test out employees ahead of time, to see their skills in action and to see how they work within your existing team, can significantly reduce your hiring risks. When and if you’re ready to hire more permanent employees, you can look to your temps to see if any of them fit the bill instead of taking a risk on a new employee based solely on their resume and interview skills. You can build the strongest team possible when you use temporary staffing as a means of hiring permanent workers.
- The ability to “try out” potential future hires. Some companies hire so-called temp-to-hire workers for a trial period to learn if they have the skills and personality a job demands.
- Well-trained and prescreened capabilities are a bonus when the staffing agency trains and prescreens them. You can also find the right employee outside of agencies.